Aurora Cobalt, Crimson, Emerald
*Preorder only - shipping early 2017*
X-Laser's quad-aperture Aurora lasers can captivate audiences in an entirely new way. Our Aurora 4C, and the new Crimson, Cobalt and Emerald models create intense liquid sky and aerial effects while providing a safer, brighter and more cost-effective laser experience for users of any skill level. By removing the Y-Axis and only scanning horizontally, Aurora Quad Series users can create stunning, vividly bright, room-filling aerial effects more easily and affordably than ever.
- Quad-aperture design for maximum beam pattern and liquid sky room coverage
- Completely re-engineered, Aurora-optimized patterns for the highest possible brightness and endless variations
- More power and more brightness than any Aurora models before them
- Deep DMX control allows for creative effect design, while maintaining affordability and simplicity
- Engineered to be the simplest and safest way to produce liquid sky effects
- Eligible for the EZ Variance Kit and meets all United States safety and quality standards
- Extremely wide sweep effects can blanket an entire venue and look especially intense w/ multiple units
- Control modes: 8-channel DMX, Auto and Sound Active via DMX
- Safe for temporary outdoor events as Aurora lasers cannot accidentally scan up into the sky, when rigged securely.
- Class 3B High-Powered Laser; Variance required. EZ Variance Kit available separately.